You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Start new report here Reposition report here
Back to all reports

Victoria Road outside number 1-9

Reported via mobile in the Sign (non lit) damaged / missing category by Lorenzo Zanata at 16:11, Wednesday 3 April 2024

Sent to Brent Council less than a minute later. FixMyStreet ref: 5802191.

Motorcycles take over 5 parking spaces everyday. No PCN ate given. The either obstruct the resident bay or the loading bay. This issue has been going on for over 2 years. I PAY FOR MY PARKING PERMIT yet I have to park 100 meters from my house. There’s a sign missing, and the old “motorcycle only” on the street which was covered by black paint in the past has now been washed off. We need someone giving fines on a daily basis. Also the double yellow line should be changed to a double red line with a camera issuing PCNs automatically. This situation is insane. On top of that, the parking space allocate to motorcycles is empty 24/7. At this point I demand to set up a meeting with the council to discuss the issue in person. Best regards, Lorenzo Zanata

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • This problem has been received by our Highways Team. We plan to inspect within 30 days and provide an update.

    State changed to: Investigating

    Posted by Brent Council at 16:11, Wednesday 3 April 2024

  • Not from the council.

    See parking-roads-and-travel/ parking/ report-an-illegally-parked-car for how to report illegal parking.

    State changed to: Open

    Posted anonymously at 16:23, Wednesday 3 April 2024

  • Thank you for taking the time to report this problem. We have inspected the report and are unable to take any further action because the reported location is not maintained by Brent Highways.

    State changed to: not the council's responsibility

    Posted by Brent Council at 13:29, Friday 5 April 2024

This report is now closed to updates from the public. You can make a new report in the same location.